Full Site Search

Campers, Caravans, Travellers and Backpackers

• Heather6
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #808 by Heather6
Campers, Caravaners, Travellers and Backpackers I found the perfect spot for us! I'm a backpacker and hate living in those youth Hostels. It's squashy, tight and you pay so much money with very few facilities. Well i found HOMECAMP which allows people like us to find a backyard space to tent out, even caravan for as long as you want! I stayed at two spots with Homecamp and I will strongly recommend it to anyone!!!!!! It was amazing! I was closed to public transport, the beach and I even was able to use their toilet and washing machine! I was only paying $25 p/night!!!!!!

I hope I have helped all my beloved friends :):)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #828 by cruiser1980
Replied by cruiser1980 on topic Campers, Caravans, Travellers and Backpackers

Heather6 wrote: Campers, Caravaners, Travellers and Backpackers I found the perfect spot for us! I'm a backpacker and hate living in those youth Hostels. It's squashy, tight and you pay so much money with very few facilities. Well i found HOMECAMP which allows people like us to find a backyard space to tent out, even caravan for as long as you want! I stayed at two spots with Homecamp and I will strongly recommend it to anyone!!!!!! It was amazing! I was closed to public transport, the beach and I even was able to use their toilet and washing machine! I was only paying $25 p/night!!!!!!

I hope I have helped all my beloved friends :):)

I want to use the Caravan reversing camera, have any body experience of its quality etc.

More
8 years 6 months ago #906 by mark123q
Replied by mark123q on topic Campers, Caravans, Travellers and Backpackers
That's great. May I ask where it is located? That's sounds great.

More
7 years 5 months ago #1271 by bailey952
Replied by bailey952 on topic Campers, Caravans, Travellers and Backpackers
As you are passionate about outing then you can also have the services of Australia Wide Annexes which can help you through out your journey.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds