Site Search

Australian Inland and Beach Fishing Forums.
Videos, Tackle, Knots, Maps and more are available in our fishing forum.

Victoria Fisheries - Department of Primary Industries

  • Admin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
11 years 8 months ago - 2 years 1 month ago #26 by Admin
Name: Fisheries - Department of Primary Industries
Address: 1 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact: phone 136 186 for the cost of a local call within Australia
Website: Fisheries - Department of Primary Industries
Open Hours: 8 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday.

Note: A Recreational Fishing Licence (RFL) is required when taking any species of fish by line fishing, bait collection, gathering shellfish, prawning, yabby fishing and spear fishing.

Handy to Know: In a number of states you may not need to have a licence to fish if you hold either a Seniors Card, Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner or Repatriation Health (TPI) Card or Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card coded either (DSP), (DSP Blind), (AGE), (AGE Blind) or (CAR). Please make your own enquiry.

Fishing licence regulations, terms and conditions may change in the various state or territory, you should make your own enquiry with the relevant state fishing industry control authority.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Garry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds