Halls Gap Zoo.
Location Category: Sight Seeing
Name: Halls Gap Zoo
Sat Nav Coordinate: -37.143744,142.565328
Street: 4061 Ararat – Halls Gap Road
Town: Halls Gap
State or Territory: Victoria
Road Access: Asphalt
Parking Area: Gravel
Drive through site: Yes
Big Rigs: Yes
Dump Point: No
Rubbish Bins: Yes a few scattered here and there.
Drinking Water: Bring your own
Shade: Limited so be quick
Picnic Tables: No
Fixed BBQ's: No
Pet Friendly: No Dogs Permitted
Childrens Playground: No
Short Walks: Yes
Internet Access: Mobile
Halls Gap Zoo is a 25 acre zoo located about 7 km from Halls Gap, Victoria, Australia.it is also Victoria's largest regional zoo.
Here you will find over 120 different native and exotic species of animals and birds.
Halls Gap Local Places to Eat
- Kookaburra Restaurant, 125-127 Grampians Rd
- The Views Restaurant, 394-404 Grampians Rd
- Quarry Restaurant, Grampians Rd
- Spirit of Punjab, 161-163 Grampians Rd
- Livefast Cafe, Grampians Rd
- Darcy's Stonegrill Licensed Restaurant, 141-149 Grampians Rd
- Bushfoods Cafe & Restaurant, 277 Grampians Rd