Full Site Search

4WD off road trip through Australia

• Daisysky
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #690 by Daisysky
4WD off road trip through Australia was created by Daisysky
Hello all,
I'm just new here and i'm coming from Cape Town. I'm planning to go 4WD off road driving through Australia this summer holiday for three months, as i have never been there and there are many choices of places in websites about Australia , can anyone suggest some good places to go and visit? Like campsites, wildlife, amazing outback views. I'm extremely interested in seeing the koalas. The main thing is a place especially for 4WD driving outback. I have read the Kangaroo Island, i'm really confusing about the information in those website, such as you can set camping there but time is limited, so strange. And i have heard in Australia they have some rules about using 4WD light, like where to set the exactly indicator light or head light, i have just finished 4WD driving training, and my father's turning indicator light's reaction seems not so good anymore but still works well, so i'm thinking to purchase a kind of LED work light either mount it as headlamp or parking light/ driving light on the 4WD roof for any bad Situation happens on the road like Mud. stone, pump. But will the police chase me over the street?
please check and help, thanks. www.alled.com.au/goods-324-2+X+24V+27W+L...d+Lamp+Replace+.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1148 by mark123q
Replied by mark123q on topic 4WD off road trip through Australia
I think there's nothing wrong about that. As long as you do have permit to travel and that's all good.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1359 by ibrahim995
Replied by ibrahim995 on topic 4WD off road trip through Australia
I have a DPCHIP and im glad it has a new vehicle warranty. I know my vehicle is safe and wouldnt risk anything else

More
2 years 7 months ago #1690 by linkresources
Replied by linkresources on topic 4WD off road trip through Australia
Next time before you go on any 4wd trip do not forget to check out our 4wd training program consisting of highly experienced trainers. For more info visit:  link-resources.com.au/courses/4wd-skill-set/

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Australian Caravan and Camping Forum

Our Australian Forum is a handy way to let others know what's on your mind, and perhaps strike up a conversation.
  • If you need a new forum section added, simply place a request in the general forum section, and our admin will look at it, and see what can be done.
  • We are expanding our site as those who joined earlier will have noticed.
  • We also will not tolerate any spamming of any sort.
  • If you notice a post that is misleading, or outright spammy, please let the admin know, and they will deal with it.

Forum Disclaimer: Please Read

Anything posted on this forum, is the sole opinion of the poster, and they take full responsibility for their own actions, and furthermore, GrumpyGreyNomads.com can not be held responsible for their posted comments.
However: If you find something not to your liking.

Please Contact Admin, and they will attempt to authenticate the post in question.

• If the post is accurately portrayed, and does not defame an individual, it will remain online.
  • If it is deemed offensive, or Inaccurate, it will be removed.