Full Site Search

Reversing camera system

• cruiser1980
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #831 by cruiser1980
Reversing camera system was created by cruiser1980
Hi all, I am looking for some advice on wireless reversing cameras, I want to fit a camera to the rear of my caravan. I need a simple system with monitor plugs in to cigarette lighter socket, & camera connected to the reverse light of van. Any information or recommendations from reversing camera users will be very much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #837 by Garry
Replied by Garry on topic Reversing camera system
I just bought a 7" NozaTec GPS and Wireless Reversing Camera kit.

GPS arrived OK but Bluetooth not working correctly. (Software issue I think)
As a GPS Unit, it seems to pick up the satelites fast, and IGO maps are supposedly lifteime free updates.

Still waiting for camera and wireless gear. (If it arrives, i'll let you know my thoughts on it.)
I'm NOT Impressed with seller.... (No communications from them at all, I now have an Ebay dispute launched)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cruiser1980

• cruiser1980
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #838 by cruiser1980
Replied by cruiser1980 on topic Reversing camera system
Hi friend, Thanks.
I also contentious working to search the best one. If found i will share to all.
cruiser

• cruiser1980
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #845 by cruiser1980
Replied by cruiser1980 on topic Reversing camera system
The demand for rear view camera systems is booming and reversing safety becomes an increasing concern. Many travelers also like to keep a keen eye on exactly what is happening on the road behind them as they cross the nation’s highways & byways. The longer the caravan being towed or the motor home being driven, the bigger the driving blind spots will be, & even the most extended wing mirror is not going to offer better rear vision that a rear-mounted camera. A quality system can add to driving confidence and peace of mind, so keeping in view, after tireless amounts of research I ended up buying one of the caravans reversing camera system from the link below;
www.ppacaraudio.com.au/index.php?route=p...ct/category&path=108
Reversing camera system and the installation team response is best in all respects, so I recommend for all members to buy the same system if required.
Regards

More
8 years 8 months ago #848 by Garry
Replied by Garry on topic Reversing camera system
I'm still waiting for parts... :pinch:

More
8 years 5 months ago #948 by Brenden887
Replied by Brenden887 on topic Reversing camera system
Hi Garry or you still waiting the parts or completed the installation ?
i also need the gps navigation unit with bluetooth and reversing camera function i searched in the forum but not found any related or electric/communication topics so jumped here.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Australian Caravan and Camping Forum

Our Australian Forum is a handy way to let others know what's on your mind, and perhaps strike up a conversation.
  • If you need a new forum section added, simply place a request in the general forum section, and our admin will look at it, and see what can be done.
  • We are expanding our site as those who joined earlier will have noticed.
  • We also will not tolerate any spamming of any sort.
  • If you notice a post that is misleading, or outright spammy, please let the admin know, and they will deal with it.

Forum Disclaimer: Please Read

Anything posted on this forum, is the sole opinion of the poster, and they take full responsibility for their own actions, and furthermore, GrumpyGreyNomads.com can not be held responsible for their posted comments.
However: If you find something not to your liking.

Please Contact Admin, and they will attempt to authenticate the post in question.

• If the post is accurately portrayed, and does not defame an individual, it will remain online.
  • If it is deemed offensive, or Inaccurate, it will be removed.