Coronation Beach Campground
The Coronation Beach Campground is a lovely little spot with drop toilets, shower cubicles, covered eating areas, rubbish bins and a small playground. There is a protected beach with outer reef, fishing, diving and snorkelling are pretty good here.
This is one of the most attractive and popular beaches along the Mid West Coast with both locals and visitors alike. It is considered to be one of the finest windsurfing locations in the world, and outside the windsurfing season Coronation Beach is popular with older visitors, many from interstate.
The marked turnoff for Coronation Beach is located approximately 28 kilometres north of Geraldton along the North West Coastal Highway, with the eight kilometre stretch of road to the campsite sealed all the way.
There are limited facilities within this nature-based park.
- Good clean sheltered campsites and picnic shelters are available within a short walking distance to the beach.
- There are pit toilets and a shower cubicle for using solar shower bags.
- A communal gas barbecue is provided in the day use area.
- Please note there is no water or power available.
- Campers are required to bring their own supplies and generators are welcome, however, conditions apply.
- Dogs are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times.
- A caretaker is onsite to assist where possible.
Camp fees apply - no booking required.
A sign will be placed on the highway if campground is full.
Coronation Beach Campground
Coronation Beach Campground location map
Free RV Campsites and Low Cost Campgrounds in Western Australia
The Best Free Campsites and Low Cost RV Campgrounds in Western Australia, Australia
We are always looking at ways to improve our site and are pleased to announce our Free and low Cost Campsite Maps area is now open.
I'm a great fan of cheap caravan holidays, and if you have a Dog, we have added a Pet Friendly field as well.
Our map of Western Australia is fully operational, plus you can comment on any of the entries you choose in our dedicated camping forum Australian Capital Territory section.
Also included whenever possible, is an interactive map and of the location, water availability, toilets, fireplaces, shade and things to do once your there.
To make it easy for you to make up your mind if you would like to stay at one of our listed locations overnight, I have added photos from Google earth showing GPS coordinates to each campsite we have listed, and also included them in our maps. At most campsites you will be able to see if your caravan, motorhome or tent will fit.
My thoughts are to create a single website to visit, that caters for all Australian locations in one place, each is packed Now you can make an informed choice as to which of cheap caravan holidays you would like to go on.
Reviews Disclaimer: Please Read
Any Review posted, is the sole opinion of the poster, and they take full responsibility for their own actions, and furthermore, GrumpyGreyNomads.com can not be held responsible for their posted comments.
However: If you find something not to your liking.
Please Contact Admin, and they will attempt to authenticate the post in question.
- If the post is accurately portrayed, and does not defame an individual unfairly, it will remain online.
- If it is deemed offensive, or Inaccurate, it will be removed.